DROP EVERYTHING AND DRAW
An Elephant Never Forgets
Let’s get drawing and make our own memory game.
Elephants do have amazing memories and can remember the best places to find food and water and recognize their friends and enemies for many years.
1. Cut some squared pieces of paper.
2. Draw pairs of animals on your squares.
Let’s Play !
- Shuffle all your pairs of cards and lay them on a table, face down.
- Take it in turns to turn over two cards at a time. If they match, the player keeps them.
- If the cards do not match they have to be turned back face down again.
- the trick is to remember which cards are where.
- The person with the most pairs at the end of the game is the winner!