TELL ME YOUR STORY
Story Dice: Here and Now
The Sahara Desert was once covered by water.
Timbuktu, Mali 1858
Where we now have oil rigs and cities there used to be swamps and waterways.
Is this how we will live in the future?
1. Draw squares on a large piece of paper.
2. Write a year in each square. You can go far back in history and into the future.
3. Make two dice, you can use the templates here.
4. On one dice draw animals.
5. On the second dice write numbers.
Download and Do!
6. Roll the dice on the board and make up a story about the year your dice has landed on, and the animal on the dice. The number on the second dice will tell you how many animals to have in your story.