YOU CAN DO IT TOO
These pretty fish are made by craftspeople in Benin Republic. They are made using recycled materials. You can do it too !
All you need is :
- Plastic bags.
- Waste Paper.
- Waste Card.
1. Cut waste plastic bags into strips and plait them together to make string.
2. You need small bits of waste paper to make your fish shapes.
3. Fold the small bits of paper in half.
4. Draw half a fish shape on the fold.
5. Get cutting!
6. Unfold to see your pretty fish!
7. Make a card backing shape to fit your paper fish.
8. Now make some eyes!
9. Glue your pretty fish onto your string.
How are your pretty fish looking ?